amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Nerd Things - 2/28

Listening to: The Fray's newest album, Helios. Critics are saying it's their "most aggressive album yet," and I guess I have to agree: the choruses are brash and driving and there's a more electronic sound to most of the songs. It's different from their earlier stuff, but it's good. So good. I'm not ashamed to admit I love this band. "Hold My Hand" and "Hurricane" are my favorite tracks, and the opening stanzas of "Hurricane"...well, they feel like me. And I'm digging that.







Pinning: These ruby ring ideas for Jo, circa Fix You. I'm also a little surprised that this pin of an autumn forest has gotten 1,394 repins and 215 likes. That feels like a lot. I know it's just Pinterest, but this is lil' old me, and I don't garner much attention. At least people like something.














No comments:

Post a Comment