1. Currently, I'm reading Lock & Key by my lovely fellow Indie Author Cat Porter. I'm so hooked, as soon as I finish it...
2. Random & Rare by Cat Porter. Loving this series!
3. The Gathering by Anne Enright. This is a bookclub pick for October, and Enright is an Irish writer. I love my dreary, literary Irish novels, so I'm really looking forward to it.
4. The Wheel of Fortune by Susan Howatch. Recommendation from a bookclub friend and I can't say no to decades-spanning high English drama.
5. The Caged trilogy from Shay Savage: Takedown Teague, Trapped, Released.
6. Until The End by London Miller
7. Kulti by Mariana Zapata
8. The Shadows by J.R. Ward. I've held off on this one because I know there's a tragic ending, but when The Beast came up for preorder, I realized I'd have to suffer through the sadness. You have to read each book in her series to get the full details of each character's story, and I personally love that intricacy.
9. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. I didn't read Gone Girl, and at this point, I've been spoiled about the twist, so I don't know that I want to. But I perused a sample and loved her prose, so I decided to read her debut.
10. Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy, because I want to read his entire library of work, and because the Classics keep my writing mind sharp.
So that's just 10! There's lots more to get to, and even a few I want to revisit, old friends who need rereading at Christmas. I'm always on the lookout for awesome new books, so recommendations are welcome.