amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Early To Rise




 
At this time last year, I was getting ready to publish the first installment in what was then a serial story, but was truly one massive novel all along. I knew that I wanted Fearless to be the launching point of a new series, but I wasn't sure I'd get the chance to bring that hope to fruition. So on an early trip to the barn about seven this morning, I reflected on the blessing of being so busy right now. I have you, my wonderful, kind, and encouraging readers to thank, and I can't express my gratitude often enough.
 
Yesterday, I headed up to my alma mater to do some in-person marketing at my old university. Dartmoor launch party bookmarks - cluttering up a corkboard near you soon.
 
 
 


A couple of quick things, before I rush off:

* The Excerpt Reveal for The Skeleton King is this coming Saturday, Aug. 15th.

* Full summary available Sep. 1st.



No comments:

Post a Comment