If you've clicked on this page, first off, thank you! Secondly, one of the best things about writing is sharing my imagination with readers. My readers continue to inspire me, make me blush, and encourage me on my creative journey. I'm a bit of retiring wallflower by nature, but I'm working on getting past that. I love to hear from readers and always respond to emails, Tweets, etc. I want to be available as much as possible.
Ways to get in touch:
Twitter: @lauren_gilley (all my Tweets are personally posted. No robot advertising spam)
Facebook: Lauren Gilley - Author
Ways to help spread the word about my books:
- You can leave a review on Amazon
- You can share a link to my Amazon page.
- You can become a blog follower.
- You can tell a friend.
Ways I can help you:
- If there's anything you'd like me to talk about on the blog, questions, curiosities, comments, or you just want to chat, feel free to email me! I mean that. I won't bite.
- I am able to make book club appearances, so if your book club is interested in discussing one of my novels, please let me know. If you live in the Atlanta area, I can come to the discussion, and if not, we can figure out something electronic, I'm sure. I love chatting about the books and answering questions in person.
I'm just a geeky girl, taking a chance on doing what I love. I appreciate the support more than you will ever know. Thanks for joining me.