amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Free Means Free



To give is better than to receive.

My favorite thing to give? Words. Sharing stories is one of my greatest sources of joy and I can't wait to share God Love Her with readers. It's taken five years to get this one on paper, and I've learned a lot in those five years and it's been worth the effort to finally put this story out there in the wide world. it has the sort of outlaw Americana spirit that was so well-loved in...some of my other writings. Writings pre-publication. Writings that helped me grow. And I want to be able to share this book with as many as I can, and get it into the hands (or electronic devices) of all the people out there looking for something, and someone, new to read.

So, I want to give away 10 Kindle copies of God Love Her when it's released next Friday (note, I could be persuaded to give away a few more ;). Here's how it works: The gift email arrives in your inbox, and you follow the link to the Amazon store where you can redeem and download your free copy of the book. Easy as that.

You can read the first three chapters of the novel here.

To enter: just shoot me a quick email at authorlaurengilley@gmail.com with the email address you want me to send the link to. It's a first-come, first-serve sort of thing, so don't wait around! My beta readers have said they "love" this one. I hope you all will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment