amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Morning Listening

I like to listen to music while I clean my stalls every morning. It's a soothing way to start the day, and the music gets my brain geared up for whatever the day may hold. Right now, between projects, I've got playlist ADD. This morning, I was listening to:

"I Can Make You Love Me" - British India  (this was 29cents on iTunes and I really love it. Nice to support a band not well-known)

"Best I Ever Had" - Gavin DeGraw

"Sweater Weather" - The Neighbourhood

"Glory and Gore" - Lorde

"I See Fire" - Ed Sheeran (I mentioned this a couple months ago, and yes, I'm still listening to it. Am obsessed with it. It's gorgeous. And why it wasn't nominated for an Oscar for best original song, I haven't a clue.)

"Hey Brother" - Avicii

"Animals" - Martin Garrix

"White Walls" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (see what I mean about the ADD?)


No comments:

Post a Comment