amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, December 1, 2014

And....It's December



This month smells like my very favorite Robert Frost poem. Lean into the tree, and you're the one who's stopped by a wood on a snowy evening. It's pure teleportation , that smell. And it's one of my favorite things about this season.


This season...How did Christmas go from this distant spot on the calendar to this thing that's now breathing down our necks? Today's the first, which means there's twenty-four days to go until Christmas. And for me, that means less than nineteen days until Part IV releases. Not freaking out. Nope, not at all. Totally calm over here.


Needless to say, I'm glad it's Monday. When it comes to writing, weekends are difficult, and each Monday is a fresh start to a new productive work week.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I ate too many leftovers; decorations went up; Viktor got to spend some quality time with his best friend, Lily, who sweetly tolerates the fact that he's a dumb puppy trying to become a miniature horse.


It's my goal to spend the next few weeks counting down to Part IV's release, with little Fearless-related odds and ends to share each day. Inspiration, music, lines, visuals, that sort of thing. So I hope you'll join me as we work toward the big finish. I'm so thankful I'm able to share this story with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment