amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Countdown Day 5 - Up Ahead





It's probably not the moment to start looking up ahead, with Part IV coming out in just a few more days. But that's how I work. Once the writing is done on one story, I slide into the next. It's one long narrative, broken only by necessity.

There are a few loose ends as Fearless closes, and they're intentionally loose, all the better to bridge the gap into the next book, Price of Angels. I've talked about it a little, here and there, because I'm excited to break ground on it. There's a stronger country influence in this book, as opposed to the New Orleans twist of Fearless. This song, "Guinevere," is one of my big inspirations. It feels like Holly's song, special just for her. If you haven't heard much by the Eli Young Band, I can't recommend them enough.

It's my goal to release Price of Angels in its entirety in March. I'll share updates as I go along. I'm going to try to write like the wind. Like with Fearless, I'm deeply attached to the characters, and the story is begging to be written. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment