amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Mondays are for Writing

Viktor woke up early for whatever reason this morning, and I chose to look at it is an unplanned jumpstart on my day. Wasn't the sunrise pretty? When you're outside in them every day, you start become a little dead to them, but I thought this morning's was especially pretty. A good omen.


Writing is going well. I feel bad, like I'm teasing everyone, but it helps me track my progress to talk about it. As of now, Part IV is as long as Part II, and is going to be longer than that. Denouements take time. They're not to be rushed.

I continue to be amazed that Christmas is so close. I wrote the autumn away! I still plan on releasing the Russell short story I promised, but it will be after Christmas. I need a little R&R once I finish Fearless.

But for now, it's back to work. Have a wonderful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment