amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, December 26, 2014

The Real Thing



When it comes to books, Kindles are great for convenience and immediacy, but there's just nothing like the real thing. As both a book nerd, and someone who wasn't sure I'd ever see Fearless in print, getting my first proof in the mail last week was joyous.

I have some tweaking to do before I'm ready to order final copies for next month's two giveaways, but I couldn't wait to share this big hunk of book with everyone.

The lowdown: 738 pages. It was originally over 1,000, and I managed to compress it down. Ten point font, no frills, narrow margins, and a minimalistic matte cover.

Front


Title page.


Touch of Bronte.


Back


Spine


The meaty view



This sucker is heavy! I'll be giving away several (haven't decided how many yet) of these signed, 6x9 paperback editions of the complete novel in both a Goodreads, and a social media giveaway. Details coming soon, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment