amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Let The Countdown Begin

Yesterday afternoon I typed the very last line of Fearless. The final note of both Part IV, and the novel as a whole. Oh, how bittersweet. This has been my most favorite project, my most favorite love story, with Ava and Mercy. It's hard to say farewell to them, even if it's only a brief goodbye. The second I finished, I knew I just wanted to write more and more stories, for all of these characters. I can't wait to dive into Price of Angels. Walsh and Aidan are for sure getting their own books. I want to stay close to Ava and Mercy. And I want Maggie and Ghost to have not just a short story, but an entire book, all to themselves. I have a problem, y'all. I'm really attached.

But for right now, it's all about Fearless, and today marks the beginning of the final week. Here goes the countdown: one week until the release of Part IV on the 19th. (Unless, of course, I can get my act together, work a little Christmas magic, and treat you all a few days early!)

I'm kicking off Day One of the countdown with this song, this song, and this song. "Rooster" will make more sense when you read Part IV.

Tomorrow, for Day Two, for one day only, God Love Her will be 99cents for Kindle, for anyone who wants to meet Sly and Layla before they have their little cameo in Part IV.

Thank you, wonderful readers, for making this such a fun book launch. I'm thrilled to be able to share the final chapter with you :)

1 comment: