amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, December 29, 2014

The Right Boots


Remember these boots that I pinned a while back for Ava? I put them on my Dartmoor Pinterest board and shared them here as a bit of character wardrobe inspiration. Well, for Christmas, my mom tracked them down and gifted a pair to me. I was so surprised!



If you're like me, you dream of boots. I splurge on a pair only every so often, but it's fun to look. Here's my current favorites on the wish list:

The family bought these for my mom from Country Outfitter this year.

I really like the strap across the toe on these.

These are red! (and leagues out of my price range. Love Frye)

Love the studs on this pair.

Old Gringo makes some of the most unique, gorgeous boots, like this turquoise pair.

These are pretty, I think, and very different.

Oh, boots. How I do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment