amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Workshop Wednesday - Taking The Day Off

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/86201780341243309/
 
 File this under My Dream Thanksgiving Table. You know, just in case I ever find myself in possession of heaps of money and leather chairs I don't mind setting up in the great outdoors.
 
I'm skipping Workshop Wednesday today so I can spend what little time I have focusing on Fearless. The title's misleading: just a day off from running my mouth around here. The fingers are still flying on the keyboard.
 
Don't stay up too late prepping food, and don't forget AMC is running Gone With the Wind back-to-back-to-back today through 1a.m., if you love it like I do.
 
Ooh, also, Barnes & Noble is selling some great signed copies on Black Friday. I'm going to try to get my hands on one of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment