amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Last year's tablescape
I realized that I'm writing too much lately when, this morning, without my usual block of writing time, I felt the faint stirrings of panic. Maybe it's just withdrawal. That voice, in the back of my head: you should be writing, you should be writing.

Hello, my name is Lauren, and I can't stop writing.

But a day away from the keys will be good for me. And hey, while everyone else is watching football, I can silently plot ways to torture my beloved characters. Hee.

Hopefully I can share some of our feast with you later (er...virtually). My mom's cornbread dressing and green beans are the best. Can't wait to taste them. It's not really about the turkey for me; it's all about the sides.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. If football bores you as deeply as it does me, I've got the cure for that... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment