Just a week away, y'all! I'm really excited about this part of the story, and the last part, still to come. Here's five quick things to know before "All-American Monsters" releases next Friday.
1. It's my goal to release the final and fourth installment of Fearless before Christmas. This is such a busy time of year, and what with my time-vampire puppy, it'll be a push, so forgive me if it's after. But I really, really want to have the entire book out there for you all by mid-December.
2. In part IV, we travel to New Orleans, so that'll be fun.
3. Once all four parts are released, I'll be putting together the complete novel, and then I'll be hosting two giveaways so I can put paperback copies in readers' hands. There will be a Goodreads giveaway as well as a social media giveaway in January; entry details to come, so be on the lookout.
4. After Fearless, I'll begin work on book two in the Dartmoor series, Price of Angels. It's teased in "All-American Monsters," so be on the lookout for Holly.
5. Keep your eyes peeled for Keeping Bad Company cameos in Part III when you download it next week.
Cheers to Friday.