amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Fearless Playlist

The soundtrack for the story that plays in my head. Part III coming 11/14!


"Famous in a Small Town" - Miranda Lambert
"House of the Rising Sun" - Jypsi
"Nothing But The Water (I)" - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
"What Do You Think About That" - Montgomery Gentry
"Home" - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
"The One That Got Away" - The Civil Wars
"Girl Is On My Mind" - The Black Keys
"Relax My Beloved" - Alex Clare
"Fine Line" - Little Big Town
"Stranglehold" - Ted Nugent
"Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" - Cage the Elephant
"Run This Town" - Jay-Z
"Airplanes" - B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams
"Landslide" - Dixie Chicks (cover)
"Little Lovin' " - Lissie
"Strange Desire" - The Black Keys
"Heart Like Mine" - Miranda Lambert
"Devil's Backbone" - The Civil Wars
"Outlaw Man" - The Eagles
"Long Line of Losers" - Montgomery Gentry
"All I Wanted" - Paramore
"Electric Worry" - Clutch
"Always" - Saliva
"House of the Rising Sun" - Eric Burdon & The Animals

**

I come from a long line of losers
Half-outlaw, half-boozer
I was born with a shot glass in my hand
I'm part hippie, a little redneck
I'm always a suspect
My bloodline made me who I am.

"Long Line of Losers"

**

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God, I know I'm one.

"House of the Rising Sun"

No comments:

Post a Comment