amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Here Comes the Cold


I knew a mild winter would be too much to hope for. By Wednesday, we're expecting highs in the twenties. Time to bust out the water trough heaters, the heat lamps, the extra horse blankets, the layers and layers of gloves.

I'm thankful, though, that we're also expecting sunny skies during this days' long deep freeze. Last January looked like this...



Anyone who thinks Georgia is a tropical Southern hot spot, think again. Our winters have been nasty the last few years.

Sounds like a great time to curl up in front of the fire with a book. I'm supposed to be reading this for book club, and I really want to. I've heard nothing but good things about this novel. You know I'll be writing instead, though. I'm looking forward to sharing a sneak peek of Angels soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment