amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fearless At Last


She's here, the whole big honking thing! Excuse me while I dance...Okay, that's better. After four months of writing, weeks of editing, designing, proofing, dwelling, stressing, Fearless is at last available in its final format, in both paperback and ebook formats.

Thank you to all of my kind and wonderful readers for sticking with me on this installment experiment. I'm not sure I'll do that again any time soon, but it was a fun way to release this first Dartmoor book, and I'm so thankful for everyone's feedback. It would be lovely to have some reviews for this final edition :)

I'll be announcing two giveaways later in the week, so stand by for more info. Here's the dirty details:

Paperback
$24.95
Order it here.
738 pages
10pt font
2.7 pounds

Ebook
$3.99
Download it here
861 pages

Thank you, readers, for making this such a fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment