amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Back In Business

 
Sunrise view from my new office

Let there be internet! The new router arrived in the mail yesterday and it's all hooked up now, so barring other minor disasters, I'm web-accessible again.

When I realized that I would be without a connection for a few days, I had the option of trucking it to Starbucks every day to blog and Pin and keep up with email. But that first morning, I realized something -  I was getting so much writing done! So apologies to those I've been late to contact in return, but I decided to take advantage of my lack of distraction and really concentrate on the book for a few days. I got so much work done on Angels, and I'm so excited about it. The book is really starting to take shape, and the deeper I go, the longer I realize it will have to be. I hope nobody has anything against long books. I'm fast realizing that my goal is to make this series the Outlander of biker-themed fiction. Less romp, more epic. And genre? What genre?

A few things:

Don't forget the giveaways are still going on. You can enter the Goodreads giveaway by clicking here, or using the widget over at the top of the sidebar. You can enter the social media giveaway by contacting me with your entry in one of these three ways.

The release date for Angels is sometime in the middle or end of March. No firm day, yet, but we've still got all of February to get through. I need the writing time, and it should definitely be worth waiting for. :)

I'm hoping to make up for the lack of posts with some good ones this weekend. Between my freshly adjusted back (oh my God, it's like having braces tightened, the way it hurts afterward) and my poor doggie's post-neutering sadness, I'm hoping to get another post done today. We shall see.

I'm so glad to have the web back. Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment