amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday Talking Points


Rainy day. Coincidental outfit/rain boot coordination. Unintentionally awesome. I burn through cheap rain boots like they're made of sugar; might as well be stamped with Disposable at the factory.

I'm really enjoying this album. I love her voice and half the songs put me in a good mood to write Ava and Mercy, "Fire" in particular.

Fearless Part III is underway and so far, I'm happy with the progress. By now y'all know I'm a big fan of flashbacks, but this part is all present day, and it's all new for the characters, and it's a lot of fun. In Part III, we dive into the Carpathian conflict and there's lots of good drama-filled, heavy moments with Ava and Mercy; and lots of family side-action. Don't hold me to it, but I'm hoping to have it out in about a month.

I'm also working on "Green Like the Water," my Russell short story due out in December. It's set between the end and the epilogue of Keeping Bad Company, another peek into family life the way "Things" was. Layla, Lisa, and their menfolk on a beach getaway leads to, what else, family drama. Expect the long-awaited happy ending for Lisa.

The plan is - I say plan because a certain puppy likes to mess with my schedule - for all four parts of Fearless to comprise the first novel of my Dartmoor series. I introduce a character in this novel who will feature in the sequel. The plan - there's that word again - is to keep the series going. Books for Aidan and the other guys fleshing the club out even further. There's so much potential there, so I'm excited about the prospect of it all.

As always, any feedback is welcome and appreciated. Links over to the right. I'm off to make the most of the rest of puppy nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment