amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Back in the Habit...?

I feel like I ought to apologize for being a bad blogger. I'm thrilled with how Fearless is doing, and most days, I brush my blogging time aside in favor of writing. By the time I realize that I haven't posted anything, it's getting into the evening hours and Viktor has hold of my sleeve and wants to play a walloping game of Murder...
source
...and the idea of rambling on about my personal life or whatever makes me groan, loudly.

But I'm going to try to do better. I need to compartmentalize better. Most days, when I finish writing, I exist the rest of the night in a floating daze: Ooh, pretty leaves. Pretty raindrops. So pretty.


I'm going to try, TRY, to be a better blogger this week. I took most of the weekend to read and have a mini Community marathon, icing my back between games of Murder. So, the trying starts tomorrow.

In the meantime, Fearless Part II is out now, for all your family/biker drama needs.  Happy Sunday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment