amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Way to my Heart is not Through Diamonds

 
Look at my beautiful new 75th Anniversary Edition of The Hobbit.
 
I had to order a book for book club from Amazon, but how does a person order just one book? Not possible. I added to the order to get free shipping, badly in need of a copy of The Hobbit since my old copy was lost in the move years ago. I didn't know it would be so pretty; the cover is embossed and textured.
 
 
 
It's got Thror's map.

 
And little cute Smaug on the first title page.

 
And this gorgeous second title page with the dwarf runes.

 
I'll have to be sure and reread it before December, so I can remind myself just how heart wrenching the end of the third movie is going to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment