amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Farming


Spent the morning with my ponies, having their feet trimmed. Getting new shoes tacked on, in Markus's case.

My farrier brought fresh eggs from his chickens. I tended the garden, vegetable and flower. The crepe myrtles are blooming down at the barn.


There's nothing quite like the good energy of getting your farm chores done at seven a.m. And splurging a little on lunch. I've been super-hungry post-flu, my body trying to gain back the lost weight. And even if I should have had something healthy and vitamin-filled...it was pizza tater tots for lunch.

I can't believe it's July already! No WW for today, because I'm in the writing zone. All this farming makes puts me in the mood to write, and I'm going to run with it. As it stands now, the planned release date for The Skeleton King is September 15th. Don't hold me to that, because I've lost some time being sick, but here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment