amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Randoms

All my best-laid plans to come up with a decent blog post today sort of got lost amid my timed writing sessions this morning. My chiropractor fussed at me yesterday, because I had a rather bad visit, and my neck wasn't in such hot shape. He told me I was going to have to set a timer, write for that amount of time, then stand, walk around, anything, just get out of my chair. I never sit for more than a couple hours at a time, but apparently, even that has been taxing. So I've been writing between phone alarms, reminding me harshly that twenty minutes isn't very long. But, feeling the heat of the stopwatch, I got a lot done in those twenty minute bursts! I'm about ready to announce dates for cover, synopsis, and sneak peek releases for my current projects, so yay on that front.

Housekeeping items:
I had these lovely bookmarks printed and I couldn't be happier with them. I did all the design work, and they turned out quite nice quality-wise. They are front and back, and they'll be coming with me to my book signing April 16th. I'm going to order more to use as giveaway prizes and fun fan swag, and am working on different designs. Hopefully, there will be more merch to follow.

Speaking of the book signing...
I'll be one of the featured authors at the indie pub open house at The Book Exchange in Marietta, GA, April 16th. I'll have copies of Fearless and Angels with me, and will be presenting the Dartmoor series. I'm so excited to have a local opportunity like this. If any of you out there are in the metro-Atlanta area, come out and see me! Event starts at 6:30pm.

Lastly, I'm beyond thrilled with the wonderful things you're saying about Angels. It was such a pleasure to write, and I can't wait to get the next Dartmoor installment in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment