amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Little More Info - Half My Blood


I hope that I haven't sounded as all-over-the-place as I've felt the last couple of weeks. In either case, I've received some questions about Half My Blood and The Skeleton King, so I decided to talk it out a little here and clear up any of the confusing things I've said up to date. Sometimes, it's a mental relief just to write stuff down.

Okay, so...

The Skeleton King is going to be the third Dartmoor novel. It's Walsh's story, and I really want it to focus on Walsh and his love interest. There is of course a whole-club storyline in play. And as for secondary storylines, I want those to involve Aidan and Tango. Mercy, Ava, Michael, and Holly will fade into the background for this installment. Visible, but not carrying much weight.

The Skeleton King will release late summer (no date yet). Afterward, expect books for Aidan and then Tango, in that order.

Half My Blood is expected in June, and rather than a one-couple-centric, full novel, it will be a novella with small stories for multiple characters. It's a way to spend more time with Holly and Michael, and touch on Ava and Mercy, and set some future stories up for Aidan, Tango, and some of the other characters hinted at so far. This will be a club story; a transitional story, filling in some of the time gap between Angels and Skeleton. It's also a way of thanking my dear, sweet readers and giving them some bonus material that doesn't quite fit into the next novel. Whenever I can, I want to share the characters' experiences with you, rather than leave them as vague references of the past. I'm having a blast writing it, and I can't wait to share it.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet! Can't wait to have it out for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your books and I'm really looking forward to more books in this series and any books you write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're too kind :) Thanks for reading.

      Delete