amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Two Weeks


I'm so excited that there's only two weeks until Price of Angels becomes available! I'm pleased with it, and I hope everyone will enjoy it. It's not the behemoth work that Fearless was - we'll shoot for that with Book III! - but it ended up about 415 pages.

If you haven't read Fearless yet, I recommend the final, compiled edition - it's better-edited and better for rapid consumption - and you can download it here for just $3.99. After that, you're all ready for Angels.

Thank you, readers, for all your encouragement and kind words. If you love the series, help me spread the word about it, and let's see how big we can grow it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment