amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Proof is in the Binding

Don't mind me. Just playing with tired idioms over here.

My proof arrived yesterday. Angels in its printed sample glory. The white is sort of a shock, when you're holding it. It really catches your attention. I want to do the whole series in alternating black and white covers so that when lined up on the shelf, they make a pattern. (I could just do the spines in black and white, but where's the fun in that?) If you look at the back cover, you can get a peek at the next title...

The final product ended up being 415 pages in paperback form. It will be a little longer in Kindle format, but all the content will be exactly the same. Including the character reference list I put in the front. There's lots of Dogs to keep up with, and I thought a list of names and ranks might be helpful.
 
Paperback: $14.95
Kindle Edition: $3.99
Hop over to Goodreads for the summary and to add to your reading list.

I'll be proofing all this week, and then the 25th will be here before you know it! I'm thinking about having a FB launch party for the release; any interest? Will let everyone know if I put something together.

Happy Sunday. The flowers are starting to come up, and it's just magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment