amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Hopping The Pond


It's release week! There's so many terrifying things going on in the world right now that a person could lose major sleep worrying. So I'm going to try to focus on the positive things - the things to be excited about. And I'm so excited to release the third volume of the Russell Series this week.

One of my favorite things about this novel, in particular, is that I got to "send" some of my characters across the pond to London. It's someplace I'd love to visit. The motherland calling me home, I suppose. I love the imagery of this city, the aesthetics. And I especially love that it was appropriate to name one of the Lean Dogs' haunts Baskerville Hall.

 
All photos courtesy Pinterest
 
If you want to catch up before Friday, the Russells can be found in Made for Breaking, God Love Her, and "Things That Go Bang In The Night." And if you won't hold it against me, you'll probably be able to download KBC a day or two early. I just can't wait to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment