amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Buncha Book Covers and Stuff

You'd think I would learn by now that I'm a very small person who can't pick up large things without completely throwing my back out. You'd be wrong, though. This time, the heavy thing is my squirming puppy. My gosh, is he growing. My gosh, does my back hurt.

I've figured out how to write while lying very still. That's about the extent of doable things, though.

So why not read, instead? My favorite contemporary author has a new book out today, and I'm so excited for it.


I love that each of her Dublin Murder Squad novels features a minor character from a previous novel, made major. I love her prose. Her novels are all super-absorbing and I can't wait to dive into this one.

I'm also excited about Part II of Fearless, "Crossing Lines." I hope to have it out by late October.

http://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Part-Lying-Down-Dogs-ebook/dp/B00N30TU6Y/ref=la_B009DHNKXU_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409676281&sr=1-1
 
Also coming out in October, another book by one of my favorites.
 
http://www.amazon.com/Prince-Lestat-Chronicles-Anne-Rice/dp/0307962520/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409676632&sr=1-1&keywords=anne+rice+prince+lestat
 
And next Friday, the 12th, this finally releases.
 
 
 
Go forth and read. And enjoy being upright for me. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment