amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday. After two days of rain, our skies cleared to make way for a truly cerulean sky: perfect weather for festivities.



I posted these cupcakes on Twitter yesterday. Aren't they cute? A baker who works out of her home made them for my mom. She's so talented. Couldn't find anything like this in a grocery store.

 
 
 
 
I think I'm going to need to write standing up while doing squats and lunges to work off yesterday's dessert. I have a chocolate hangover.
 
 

Back to work. I'm hoping to get a solid few-thousand words done today and need to make a feed store run. Belated happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment