amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Change of Plans

So the vendor event, and my book signing, got pushed back to next Saturday. Bummer. I had the truck all loaded, horses out, everything ready to go. Got up at five-thirty...and got the call that they'd rescheduled due to rain. Oh well. These things happen.

Slight change of plans: been working in the yard.



And made these yummy looking Nutella Krispie Treats for Easter dinner tomorrow.



The good news is, I'm fully prepared for next weekend, and hopefully it will be sunny and warm and the perfect day to John Hancock some books. As for tonight, I'm thinking baked potato soup, a glass of Pinot Grigio, and the season premiere of Orphan Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment