amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Who Needs a Release Day Anyway?

I'll let you in on a secret. Unless you're on the Ticketmaser website counting down the seconds until you can buy your way into the concert you've been waiting with baited breath for, most things go on sale in advance of release dates. I, for instance, always get my books situated before release day, just to make sure it's all working. In this spirit of situating, Made for Breaking was ready today, so it would be extra ready Saturday...and I've already got sales. *pause for moment of sheer excitement!!!* So why make everybody wait? The 99 cent Kindle download is available now, paperback soon to follow. It's on sale all this holiday weekend! Thank you, lovely readers. I needed a pick-me-up this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment