amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Release Day

Technically, today is release day. Though Made for Breaking has been available since Wednesday and I'm so very excited that people have been taking advantage of that! For the longest time, I wasn't sure I'd ever finish this book, and I've been surprised, humbled, tickled, etc. by its early sales. I just wanted to say happy Saturday and thank you kindly to my readers and downloaders. Writers write regardless of audience, because we can't keep our ideas contained, and it is such joy to share those ideas with others. Thank you for letting me share. Guess I better hurry up and get the sequel written, huh?

Made for Breaking can be downloaded here and ordered in paperback here. I hope to post teasers for the sequel, God Love Her, soon, so be on the lookout for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment