amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Month of 99 cent Weekends

I just posted a new event on my Goodreads page:
 
 
 
 
Keep You was released August 25th of last year. A year ago. Holy...wow. I get caught up in writing and forget about the big picture. It's been a year since I shared my first novel, and even if I get bummed by the hurdles, it's important to step back and look at the blessings of that year. It's been a year of novels, and I want to say thanks in the best way I know how.
 
All month, each weekend, I'll feature one of my books for just 99 cents (Kindle download versions). I'd set them as free, but unfortunately, that didn't work. Amazon can't take a cut of nothing, you know? So I hope that anyone who's been on the fence, or anyone who hasn't had a chance yet, will take advantage of these sales. The first one starts this Saturday, August 3rd.
 
On sale Aug. 3rd and 4th: Keep You and Dream of You. 99 Cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment