amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Goodbye Summer


I'm finding it hard to believe summer is really over. It flashed by in a blur; I spent my time writing. Which I guess means fall and winter will slide on past in a whirl of colors, too.

Labor Day weekend was an outdoor sort of weekend here on the farm. It's time for fall bush hogging, asphalt repair. It felt like the last little burst of warmth and flowering color, and I'm sad to see it go.

Though I do love fall. Oh, how I love it. It makes me want to WRITE. Forget football, forget pumpkin latte, for me, fall is a time for books. For revisiting my favorite Poe stories and sitting in the cool breeze and plotting the sorts of obstacles my characters need to overcome.

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday.

A few things:

- Fearless and Price of Angels are on sale today, so if you've been waiting for the right time to dive into this series, now is it! Yes, the series is set within a fictional motorcycle club, but I promise you it has cross-genre appeal. It's mostly family drama, part action/adventure, a little thriller, and some romance. Think Outlander as opposed to routine Highland romances.

- The Skeleton King releases in exactly one week! Preorder here, and get set.

- Local readers, I'll be at Hiram Bookstore next Friday, the 18th, from 4 - 8pm, so come out and see me to pick up your signed Dartmoor books.

No comments:

Post a Comment