- Specs: 106k words, 372 pages, book 3 of ??
- This is NOT a standalone. I repeat: not a standalone. Ongoing and interwoven storylines give this series a unique saga feel, and that's just too fun to pass up.
- Walsh is a brains-over-brawn, thoughtful sort of romantic lead, so don't hold that too strongly against him.
- The next book on the roster is Aidan's, and this book sets it up. TSk ushers in a whole new level of drama and threat for the club, and kicks off some exciting stuff.
- Friday is my launch party at Hiram Bookstore, and on Facebook. So be sure to head over to my author page Friday to enter to win a signed paperback copy of TSK and a tote full of Dartmoor swag.
- Tomorrow I'll put up an "Ask the Author" thread on FB, so you can hit me up with any questions about the book or series as a whole.
A big THANK YOU to everyone for your patience! I can't wait to share Walsh's story with you, and am already elbow-deep in writing the next adventure.