amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#Dartmoor Merchandise


Okay, so I'm officially talking about it now. If you love the Lean Dogs, and want to show that love, you can now do so with a whole variety of Dartmoor merch available to everyone through Redbubble.

I decided to go with Redbubble for three reasons. 1) I've bought lots of indie-artist-designed fandom t-shirts from the site and have been very happy with delivery speed and quality of the product. The shirts wash well, wear well, and don't fade, crack, peel, etc. 2) More than just t-shirts and hoodies, they offer designs printed on mugs, wall art, stickers, laptop screens, iPhone cases, pillows, and tote bags. 3) Customers can order directly from Redbubble and it cuts me out as the middlewoman who has to print and ship everything. It's a very user friendly site and I wouldn't use them if I hadn't purchased from them happily myself.

Let's take a look at the gear:

This is the small size tote, printed with the Dartmoor design. It isn't a heavy-duty bag, just a light one. My mom said, "It's dinky. But you're a dinky girl, so it works." It comes in two larger sizes as well. Black straps, white body with the logo on both sides.



This is a unisex tank with the Love The Lean Dogs design. Size small shown here, and fits loose everywhere except the bust.



Other designs: Fearless, and Lord Have Mercy

I have some contests planned for the near future, and can't wait to give some of this stuff away as prizes. I'm still in the early stages, and plan to add more designs. I am considering requests, so if there's something Dartmoor related you want on a shirt, please feel free to contact me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment