amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Things to Be a Nerd About This Week - 11/19

Listening to:

"Vegas" by Sara Bareilles. Her Little Voice album is one that I always go back to. I love everything about it: her voice, her piano skillz, the mix of cynicism and hope and "boy, don't tell me what to do" in every song. "Vegas" is a favorite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Voice_(album)
source: wikipedia


Excited for:

New footage from The Hobbit:TDOS. Is it December yet?


//
source: fansided


Pinning:

Classic denim and white tee with a destroyed twist as part of my Russell Visuals. It helps she's brunette - could be Lisa.

source: pinterest

And this gorgeous shot of an ice-coated wood as part of a Slight of Hand-inspired short I submitted to a lit mag. I can't wait to share that piece with everyone, and incorporate it into the rest of the story.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/400257485604101672/
source: pinterest
 
"The woods smelled of…woods, the way all forests do. Of living and dying things, and the sharp, crystal punch of ice."




No comments:

Post a Comment