amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Song A Day: Nothing But The Water (I) - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals





I've gotten behind on this "song a day" thing. Sorry. We'll make up for it today.



First up is "Nothing But The Water" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. Lots of water in this story.



Then it's the entire Magic Potion album by The Black Keys, namely "Strange Desire" and "Goodbye Babylon." If you haven't ever listened to any of the tracks, I recommend you do so immediately. I personally think this is their best album. A little more drama and darkness than some of the newer stuff.



The official release date for my new project Fearless is tomorrow, so we'll talk about it then. But it's on Amazon if anyone wants to go take a peek. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment