amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, June 16, 2014

The 3 Week Plan


I've got a 3 Week Plan for getting some stuff done. I got up this morning and thought, this is ridiculous. No more time-wasting. I've got three weeks before my days get a whole lot busier, and there's no reason I can't get organized and make those three weeks really count.

Week 1: Complete all writing on Keeping Bad Company. That's my big priority for this week.

Week 2: Give KBC a week off in my mind; get "Things" ready to hit the store at the beginning of Week3; work on some around-the-house/barn things that need doing.

Week 3: Complete my initial read-through and edit of KBC so that it can go off to the editing team.

It's a lot, but I'm committed to knuckling down and eliminating time-wasters so that I'm on track at the end of Week 3. Once the editing crew is done with the book, then it's back to me for line edits and final adjustments. That should take a week or two. I'm thinking August 1st as a tentative release date. Fingers crossed.

Expect blog posts in the evenings the next few weeks - I've got to make use of my more active morning brain.

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend! More on that tonight. Back to work, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment