amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Nerd Things - 1/13

Love this: Found it on Pinterest. I dig her books, and, obviously, books in general. Nerd-girl power.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/400257485604420825/
source: pinterest





























Indulging in: Five discs. Extended edition. I think people sometimes make the mistake of underestimating how much I love these movies.













Antique find: These gorgeous hand-painted tiles that came from - according to the seller - an English estate. I love the colors and the details; I think they might have been part of a larger set at some point. The two here are Hotspur and The Black Prince; so cool that they aren't random knights! I wish they were contemporaries of one another, though. Hotspur and Hal, duking it out in tourney colors.






No comments:

Post a Comment