amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I've Got My Book to Keep Me Warm

I've figured out my VS Pink leggings make for good long underwear.

I've figured out that wearing a scarf around my face creates so much breath condensation that my eye makeup liquefies and pours down my face Alice Cooper style...But...who doesn't wear mascara to the barn? You've got to be ready for Prince Charming to show up any second, right? Haha...oh, it's funny 'cause it's sad.

I've figured out I never want to live in Minnesota. Never ever.

I've figured out that I'd rather be outside in my double pant layers with raccoon eyes than proofread this book! And I'm almost not kidding about that.

How is everyone? Keeping warm, I hope. I'm editing today; almost time to get my proofs in the mail, and I can't wait to see it. That never gets old - seeing the book in actual book form. Absolute magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment