amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ahead to the New Year

It's resolution time again. Time for broken promises to work out more and stress less and seize the day because we somehow aren't living if we don't stagger through life one martini at a time like a reality star. This is the year, we tell each other at the end of every December, to make something of ourselves. This one's gonna be special.



I'm not one for resolutions, but, I want to take the chance this New Year to...re-energize things around here. I want to be excited about something as we head into 2014. I want to be...one of those optimistic people who talk about positive things happening...and then have positive things happen...? Yeah, we'll go with that.





First off, the tentative release date for God Love Her is Friday, February 14th. Relationship ladies get chocolate, single ladies get books. Let's start the new year with some new fiction. Made for Breaking has been my best seller to date. I love the Walkers - they will always be my babies - but the Russells have gone like hotcakes so far, and I'm psyched to release the next, even bigger, even bolder installment in a few weeks. I am surprised and humbled and just can't wait to share it. I have plans to give some copies away, so if you'd like to help me spread the word about the book by being a reader, tweet me at @lauren_gilley, or contact me via Facebook: Lauren Gilley - Author.

I also want to establish some structure on the blog. I know the moment I give myself a framework for posting, I'll never be able to stick to it. So I'm starting with just one designated post series: Workshop Wednesdays. Look for the first post on that front this coming Wednesday.

 
Happy New Year!
 
Not my Gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment