amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Girl on a Mission



I spend the majority of my time writing, but tomorrow is going to be all about marketing. My aunt has very generously offered to take me to a luncheon hosted by the Cobb Library Foundation. As wonderful as it is to meet and connect with other writers, it's important to make connections with potential readers too, so it should be interesting. Afterward, I'm going to shop my books around to some local bookstores and see if I can get some bites. I'll have a full writeup Thursday.Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you meet some wonderful people! I love rubbing shoulders with writers and readers.

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't been to an event like this in a while, so it should be fun.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure there is a saying for all good authors, but being a dance/theatre used to be Mom, I only know one "Good Luck" phrase. BREAK A LEG!!!!!! Hope this is the road that leads to where you want to be. You sure do deserve it!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! It's a long, slow road, but every little step helps. And I'll take every version of "good luck" there is! :)

      Delete
  3. How exciting! Hope you get lots of positive feedback! I have finished all three books and each one was a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete