amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Post-Halloween Treat



Dream of You will go on sale sometime next week (or the week after, but I'm shooting for next week). I'll announce it here when it's official. And for the first week that it's available, I'll be running a discounted price for the 6 x 9 paperbacks.

My favorite thing about indie publishing is the freedom it gives me. I don't have anyone telling me that I need to cut content or simplify my stories. Granted, I had to do some cutting myself, but with Dream of You, I was thrilled to be able to not only introduce a new character and a new relationship, but to revisit the characters from Keep You as well. The result is a novel that is two interlocking stories, and the page count reflects that.

When I make Dream of You available to Barnes & Noble and other retail sellers, it will be priced accordingly. But for my blog followers, I'll offer the novel at a reduced price for the first week only. So jump on the chance! It will of course be $6.99 per digital download and that price will not change.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my copy and discover what the Walker family is up to. Also excited to meet Ellie. Cool, fall days are perfect for reading under a blanket with a fat cat. I'll be checking B&N next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all I want to do in the fall and winter - curl up under a blanket with a book. With an obnoxious dog instead of a fat cat :)

      It should definitely be ready next week sometime. I'll announce it. I'm really excited to get it out there!

      Delete
  2. So excited to read your new book! I love the characters in Keep You, so I can't wait to meet Jordan's girl. I will definitely be waiting for your post announcing that it is available. Love the front cover, so different. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete