amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Fortunate Son: Available Now

 


Good morning, everyone, and happy release day to our favorite Monster and his Fillette! Lord Have Mercy Part Two: Fortunate Son is finally, finally available! 

I'd hoped to have part two of the four-part tenth book of the Dartmoor saga out last fall, but life got busy and difficult for a while there. But here we are at last. Thank you all so much for your patience while I chipped away at what is fast becoming the most challenging book of my career to date. I hope you all enjoy this second installment and are looking forward to parts Three and Four. 

Happy reading!


Links:

Kindle/Paperback

Kobo

Nook

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new release!! Buying this ASAP

    ReplyDelete