amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

#DragonSlayer is LIVE!!


*throws confetti*

The day has finally, finally come, and Dragon Slayer is live in the world!!

*more confetti*

I would really like to go lie down in a patch of sun for a while, now.

Links:

Kindle

Paperback

I'll have the Nook version up soon.

I'm planning on doing a debriefing - which will probably take more than one post, given how long this monstrosity is - in a week or so. I spoiled way too much about this book in the last few months, because I was just so excited about it, but there's still lots I haven't talked about, yet. So look for that, soon.

Happy reading, everyone. Thanks so much for letting me share this series with you all. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment