amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Notes 12/11


  • One of my favorite books of this year (read for November's book club meeting), A Prayer for Owen Meany, by John Irving, contains an insightful mini-essay from the author as an afterward. I like to "debrief" my releases, but this gave me an idea to take it further. So...
  • Wed. 12/21/16: Walking Wounded debriefing on the blog. This will be my space to talk about favorites scenes, moments, and passages from the novel, and open the floor for questions.
  • This week on the blog: visuals and BTS stories from Walking Wounded.
  • Friday: ebook giveaway.
  • You can find Walking Wounded on Goodreads here.
  • A Dartmoor Christmas continues through Christmas :)
  • 12/31: my favorites reads of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment