amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016: Year In Review

From where I'm sitting, this year has flown. I can't believe it's New Year's Eve. A fast year. And for me, not such a bad one. In fact, it's been my best author year yet, and I can't thank my readers enough for making it such a fast-paced, rewarding time to be a writer. THANK YOU, readers!! I've got lots planned for 2017, so I hope you'll stick around.

On the writing front:

I released five books this year. Walking backward:










On the reading front:
I read some really wonderful books this year, though most weren't published in 2016. In no particular order, my favorites were:

The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
by Michael Chabon

The Shell Seekers
by Rosamunde Pilcher

Coming Home
by Rosamunde Pilcher

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving

The Nightingale
by Kristin Hannah

All The Light We Cannot See
by Anthony Doerr

The Ocean At The End of the Lane
by Neil Gaiman

The Martian
by Andy Weir

Happy New Year, everyone!!! I can't wait to see you all again in 2017.







1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Lauren! I am tremendously grateful to have discovered your work this year because now you're on my top list of favourite authors. Thank you for the beautiful words you share with us all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete