amazon.com/authors/laurengilley

You can check out my books on Amazon.com, and at Barnes & Noble too.

Monday, December 19, 2016

#MusicMonday - Walking Wounded Tracks



In case you missed the announcement this weekend, Walking Wounded is live on Amazon and B&N!



The paperbacks should be live tomorrow, and I'll be selling signed copies after the first of the year for anyone interested.

I haven't done a Music Monday post in a while, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite song picks for WW. In my mind, most of the soundtrack is comprised of alternatingly melancholy and hopeful instrumental pieces (secret life goal: write something worthy of an instrumental soundtrack one of these days), but there are a few songs that inspired the storytelling:

"Ever After" - Marianas Trench (this is *THE* song, for both storylines, just THE song, I just love it, okay)







1 comment:

  1. I've only just seen this post, Lauren. As you may know by now, I was humming, ' Love, Is A Many Splendored Thing.', throughout Walking Wounded.. I loved that book so much!

    ReplyDelete